Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody else had seen this (CERN login required) and if there was any kind of official statement of this ?

https://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access?contribId=12&sessionId=10&resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=149298

Daniela

On 6 September 2011 09:35, Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All

The agenda for today's operations meeting is here: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=153026. Please let me know if there are (additional) topics that you would like covered. The meeting next week is likely to be experiment updates only or cancelled depending on your feedback today.

For minutes: Ewan=1 Alessandra=1 Catalin=1 Chris=1 Matt=2 Daniela=2 Mark=2 Sam=2 Wahid=2 David=2 Duncan=2  Stephen=2

regards,
Jeremy

HEP Group/Physics Dep
Imperial College