Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daniela Bauer said:
> I have an odd problem here in that I cannot get a proxy from any UI (I tried 3.2.8 and 3.2.10)  >= 3.2.8 for t2k.org.

What's the error? It looks like the relevant patch is probably this one:

https://savannah.cern.ch/patch/?3142

Lots of attached bugs, but this one seems the most likely, although at a quick look I don't see exactly what was changed:

https://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?57473

As the top comment suggests, maybe you could try installing the VOMS server certificate itself rather than just using the DN?

Stephen