For budgeting purposes we would like to know who is intending attending CHEP next year.
Can you please let me know if you have or intend to submit an abstract to CHEP.
As in past years GridPP will fund at the 50% level for those presenting.

Please let me know.

Cheers Pete

Peter Gronbech  GridPP Project Manager          Tel No. : 01865 273389
                                                Fax No. : 01865 273418
Department of Particle Physics,
University of Oxford,
Keble Road, Oxford  OX1 3RH, UK  E-mail : [log in to unmask]