Hi All,

My memory, and huge archive of e-mails, are failing me again. At what
point should a downtime in the GOC DB start?

If a power interruption is scheduled for Saturday morning, and the
longest queue has a walltime limit of 60 hours, we would normally close
the queue on Wednesday evening. However, do we need to advertise the
downtime from this point, or from when the last ops job is allowed to
start, or from the time the machines are actually powered down?

Cheers,
Ben

--
Dr Ben Waugh                                   Tel. +44 (0)20 7679 7223
Dept of Physics and Astronomy                  Internal: 37223