Dear Mohamed
Thank you very much for replying.

You could reorient your images first (e.g. coregister them to the MNI-T1
image of SPM) and then rerun the segmentation tool (your version 1 below)...
I coregistered the anatomy of the second session with the one of the first
session before I run the segmentation!

Regarding your point (3), I can send you my toolbox if you would like to
give it a go...
I will like very much to try, if it is not a problem for you to send me the
toolbox.

All the best,
Natalia