Dear SPMers,

Thanks for reading. I want to ask a question about PPI analysis.

In my experiment, I have two factors A (condition A1 and A2) and B
(condition B1 and B2). Using the conjunction analysis, three brain areas
were found activated both in the contrast A1>A2, and B1>B2. Now, I want to
perform a PPI analysis to find the causal relationship between the three
brain areas. But, I’m a little confused about how to construct the GLM of
PPI with the conjunction results. Should I first construct two GLMs of
factor A and factor B separately, and then do the conjunction analysis in
the 2nd level analysis? Is this doable? Do you have better suggestions?

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. Look forward to your
reply!

Best wishes!

                                                       Sincerely yours, Lisa
Wong