Dear Vladimir

Thank you for your reply, I will redo the analysis with the con.images. I
tried already on one subject and the results appear pretty much the same.
Will have to confirm.

1 more questions:

1) After 2nd level analysis, I assume that voxels that survived FWER
correction are those that are significantly activated in one condition but
not the other. So, if I plot based on coordinate of the global max, doesn't
the attached figure tell me about source power modulation as a function of
time? And the shaded area represents desynchronization?

Thank you for your help.

Tommy