help~~~

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 8:55 PM, cliff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
BTW, the attachment is a snap of the 1st_level settings in SPM5.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 8:54 PM, cliff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi spmers,

Is the Parametric Modulations in the 1st_level analysis a kind of moderating effect/interaction effect analysis? That mean the 【Parameter】 I set in  Parametric Modulations is a moderator?
Or this is a kind of covariate analysis?

I found that the condition(regressor) effect after setting up a 【Parameter】seems has covaried out the "modulation effect" of that 【Parameter】, it is more likely to be a covariate analysis. But the global covariates are set up in the Regressors session, so I am confusing about this Parametric Modulations analysis.

I hope someone can help me out!
Thank you very much!

--
Sincerely,