Dear Natalia,

> I coregistered the anatomy of the second session with the one of the first
> session before I run the segmentation!

There are two issues: one, that you have multiple measurements for
each subject.  In which case, you need to make sure they are
well-aligned.

The second issue is that you are having some issues with segmentation.
 I think what Mohamed is suggesting relates to this issue.  If the
brain is a bit closer aligned to the segmentation priors (using SPM, I
don't expect it would matter using the VBM8 toolbox), then the
segmentation can be better.  Assuming your two sessions are aligned,
you would:

1) Use Display to adjust one of the images to be in general alignment
with the SPM template;

2) Click "reorient images", and select images from both sessions (so
that the images will still be aligned after adjusting their
orientations).

Giving the segmentation algorithm better starting estimates can
improve performance (though how much depends on your particular data).

Good luck!

Best regards,
Jonathan

--