Hello Donald and SPM users,

I am trying to run a flexible factorial model but I keep getting the
following error.
Error using ==> spm_meanby at 31
row dimension mismatch between inputs

I think the problem is how I am defining the Factor Matrix but not sure.  I
would appreciate any help.

Here is how the model is set up.
I have three groups (n1=4, n2=16, n3=6)  and two conditions (pre- and
post-).  Therefore, I have a total of 52 scans.

I have included three factors in the model: SUBJECT, GROUP and CONDITION.
SUBJECT: independence-yes, variance-equal
GROUP: independence-yes, variance-unequal
CONDITION: independence-no, variance-equal

I specified three main effects (one for each factor) and the interaction
between GROUP and CONDITION.

I specified all Scans (52), therefore the Factor Matrix (52 x 4) was defined
as
1   1   1   1
1   1   1   2
1   2   1   1
1   2   1   2
1   3   1   1
1   3   1   2
1   4   1   1
1   4   1   2
1   5   2   1
1   5   2   2
1  23   3   1
1  23   3   2
1  24   3   1
1  24   3   2
1  25   3   1
1  25   3   2
1  26   3   1
1  26   3   2

I also tried to define the first column as the number of observation, i.e. 1
2 3 4 5 6 ... 52 but still does not work.

Thank you,
Bedda