We are seeking a postdoctoral research associate for microwave spectroscopy research involving new work on our new low-frequency, large-cavity spectrometer and/or setting up a laser photodissociation system for pulsed-beam FT microwave work on organometallic radicals.  We would be really pleased to find someone with programming experience (Labview and/or C++) and EXPERIENCE BUILDING OR MAINTAINING APPARATUS.  Microwave spectroscopy experience would also be valuable.  Position is available at the University of Arizona, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry.  Please give a brief summary of experience, qualifications and a few related publications in the PLAIN TEXT portion of your email.