Dear all,

I am posting this question on behalf of my colleague (please contact him at the below email address):

I am currently writing a proposal and am interested to gauge opinion on the following:

What are the advantages of using a structured folder system as opposed to a ‘one-bucket’ dumping ground for electronic records?

Morgan Parkin

Records Management Assistant
The British Land Company PLC
York House
45 Seymour Street
London W1H 7LX

t: +44 207 467 3473
e: [log in to unmask]
w: www.britishland.com

The British Land Company PLC
York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX

Registered in England
Registered number 621920
www.britishland.com

[log in to unmask] or telephone +44 (0)20 7486 4466  and delete it from your system.  The sender does not waive confidentiality and use is prohibited.

Email communications with the Company may be monitored for the purposes of ascertaining whether the communication complies with the law and for operational or business reasons.

Help save paper - do you need to print this email?

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]