Good Morning

On October 19th Kefron Consulting will be hosting a half day Kefron Seminar in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8.  The title of the seminar is “Data Protection in the Medical Sector”.  In recent months, we have seen how poor records management can impact an organisation when information falls into the wrong hands.  For further details please click on the following link www.kefron.ie/seminars.

Billy Hawkes, The Data Protection Commissioner, will be our Key Note Speaker on the day.  Gay Murphy National Programme Lead for Healthcare Records, HSE will also be speaking on Medical Records.  Martin Bradley Kefron Consulting is our third speaker, who will be discussing Digital Records.  Stephen Mackey and I (Dorothy Quinn) will form part of the discussion panel.

To register please click on the following link www.kefron.ie/seminars

Looking forward to meeting you

Best regards

Dorothy

P.S. Apologies for cross posting

Dorothy Quinn MSc Rm BSc Econ

Business Development Consultant

Description: Description: Description: C:\Documents and Settings\dquinn\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\MSJBM96T\Kefron_Consulting_Logo_RGB_pos.jpg

53 Park West Industrial Park, Park West Road, Dublin 12

m: +353 86 781 1614

f: +353 1 438 0240

e: [log in to unmask]

www.kefron.ie

Kefron Consulting is a member of Kefron.
See
www.kefron.ie for more information

Registered Number: 152012
Registered Office: 53 Park West Industrial Park, Park West Road, Dublin 12
Directors: J.J. Kelly (Chairman), T.J. Hefferon, M.P. Kearns, B.M. Pigott. W. Hobbs

Disclaimer

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error please notify
[log in to unmask] the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

All email is scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content.

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]