Hi,

I just wondered if anyone has undertaken consultations into the benefits of moving to an Electronic Document Records Management system that they could share with me. I am in the process of completing an Equality Impact Assessment and a Privacy Impact Assessment prior to the introduction of a new system here in Trafford, and have been asked to look into the results of consultations or research elsewhere regarding this.

Many thanks,

Michelle Peel
CYPS Information Governance Officer
Trafford Council