Is it me?  Surely there should be one "Business File Plan" and then all the
other elements that are "defined" as "xxx *file plan" *within the taxonomy
are actually just *elements *of said "Business File Plan" - i.e *objects* of
it, not "File Plans" in their own right - it cannot make sense to have
*896*"file plans" - that way madness lies, for certain....!!  There
should be
*one file plan* that contains all the *objects.  *The point of a taxonomy
should be to provide clarity rather than increase confusion.

(sorry for the delay in responding to this)

Andrea Simmons, PhD Researcher, Information Assurance
www.simmonsprofessionalservices.co.uk