Reminds me of something Tom Lehrer said:

*I know some people feel that marriage as an institution is dying out, but I
disagree and the point was driven home to me rather forcefully not long ago
by a letter I received which said: "Darling, I love you and I cannot live
without you. Marry me, or I will kill myself." Well, I was a little
disturbed at that until I took another look at the envelope and saw that it
was addressed to occupant.*

I look forward to a proposal on PSCI-COM soon...