On 9/14/2011 8:00 AM, Patrick McManus wrote:
> Thanks Tim someone read it!!!!!!

I hate to get into politics at poetry sites because--well, you see why
when I finish this post, unable to let the spring poem go by without
comment, if only to get it on record that not all poets think alike
politically.

Uprisings against full-scale tyrants are different
from uprisings against nice ladies like
Queen Elizabeth, and inept politicians like Cameron
who, if tyrants, are only innocuously so.

Not that the British uprisings were political: they were
just ways to have fun, show up the police and steal things.

But, hey, Patrick, you're a good fellow and I usually
like your poems.  To each his own.

--all best, Bob