Thanks. The preview is interesting for sure. I'll be one of the people in
the foyer saying, *Oh, families! *But I won't be alone ... Andrew

On 11 September 2011 15:03, David Bircumshaw <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> And there's, possibly a more interesting article, a preview in The Age:
>

> http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/movies/celluloid-dreams-20110908-1jy8k.html
>
> On 11 September 2011 07:59, David Bircumshaw <[log in to unmask]
> >wrote:
>
> > Here's what is apparently the first review of the film of Patrick White's
> > novel 'The Eye of Storm', from the Sydney Morning Herald:
> >

> http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/drama-queens-playing-unhappy-families-20110910-1k2l2.html
> >
> > --
> > David Joseph Bircumshaw
> > "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe
> is
> > that none of it has tried to contact us."
> > - Calvin & Hobbes
> > Website and A Chide's Alphabet
> > http://www.staplednapkin.org.uk
> > The Animal Subsides http://www.arrowheadpress.co.uk/books/animal.html
> > Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/david.bircumshaw
> > twitter: http://twitter.com/bucketshave
> > blog: http://groggydays.blogspot.com/
> >

> --
> David Joseph Bircumshaw
> "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is
> that none of it has tried to contact us."
> - Calvin & Hobbes
> Website and A Chide's Alphabet
> http://www.staplednapkin.org.uk
> The Animal Subsides http://www.arrowheadpress.co.uk/books/animal.html
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/david.bircumshaw
> twitter: http://twitter.com/bucketshave
> blog: http://groggydays.blogspot.com/

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/
'Mother Waits for Father Late' republished available at
http://www.picaropress.com/
http://www.qlrs.com/poem.asp?id=766
http://frankshome.org/AndrewBurke.html