Dear Dr Mark Evans,

Thank you for you post @PhD-design. They PhD work is very interesting and
the results a well formatted onto the http://colab.lboro.ac.uk/ website.
I am a PhD candidate in the Laboratoire de Conception de Produit et
d'innovation (Innovation & New Product Design Laboratory) in a french
engineering design university. I come from a industrial design background
and the laboratory in which I work has a great interest in Industrial
Design.
The colab website has gather a very large number of industrial design
representation types but i didn't manage to find moodboards in this list:

My question is: What doesn't qualify moodboard as a conceptual industrial
design representation?

Best regards
--
*Vincent RIEUF*