Dear All,

Whilst we're at it Š some members of the list might be interested in an
architecture-based list hosted by the ATCH (Architecture, Theory, Criticism,
History) research centre at The University of Queensland, Brisbane,
Australia.

The list is called s-archiecture. It is intended primarily for scholars of
architecture. The list posts scholarship and grant opportunities, calls for
papers and notices of conferences which will be of interest to academic
staff and postgraduate students, and those in the profession of a scholarly
turn of mind.

You can access the blog here <http://www.s-architecture.blogspot.com/>  and
join the list here
<https://lists.eait.uq.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/s-architecture>  is you are
so inclined ; )

Regards,

        d r   |   c h r i s   |   b r i s b I n
        B.Des.Studies__B.Arch.(hons)__PhD

        Lecturer in Architecture

p :    sAAD <http://www.unisa.edu.au/artarchitecturedesign/default.asp>
(School of Art, Architecture and Design)
        University of South Australia
        City West Campus Adelaide 5000
        CRICOS No. 00121B

e :     [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
t :     +61 8 8302 0282
f :     +61 8 8302 0211

lnx :  ATCH <http://www.uq.edu.au/atch/>  Research Group UQ
        academia.edu <http://unisa.academia.edu/ChrisBrisbin>  web site