Danielle,

Maybe you are aware of the design policy group, on yahoo groups
If not, it is moderated by Ken Friedman and Dori Tunstall. It is not
very active, but you will find elements of interest for your research.
Maybe you can link your blog to that list, or vice-versa (if
technology permits, or post on both ?), so that you can benefit from
the input of the people who are already members of that group ?

Jean