From: pFACT user group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Christopher Burns [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 September 2011 09:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Support

Morning all

I have just received a note of our costs for annual pFACT support and wondered if other institutions have started to be charged? and are people paying.

In my opinion things haven’t changed a great deal from when allocate had the product....... we are still waiting for next release, user guides etc. The only updates we get from Unit4 are about what new clients they are getting on board, not what is happening for existing clients. Our last user group was Feb 17th and I’m not aware of them scheduling anything else in the near future.

Would welcome any comments.

Regards

Chris

Visit http://www.sunderland.ac.uk/tv to see the University's new TV ads

To unsubscribe from the PFACT-USERS list, click the following link:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=PFACT-USERS&A=1