Hi Hazel,

Agreed, the last version I saw was 2.02 that was downloaded end of 2007 and am fairly sure that this wasn't update. I've an recollection that the original guides were mainly written by Chris Dixon of Lancaster, maybe Yvonne Fox could confirm. These may have been updated when Chris was no longer involved in pFACT at Lancaster, but as they date back to 2007 possibly they weren't. I would have thought that most of the original functionality covered by the old guides still remains, certainly in terms of System Admin, therefore any references to this could be carried forward to any newer version or simply updated. But I agree, this really needs to be updated for the benefit of the pFACT community.

Best Regards

Tim Statham

fEC Management Accountant

Tawney Building

Keele University

Keele

Staffs. ST5 5BG

Tel 0044 1782 734294

Confidentiality Notice

Information contained in or attached to this email is confidential. It

may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person and

organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended

recipient, you are not authorised to and must not copy, make use

of it or any information contained therein for any purpose or disclose

its contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful. In the event

that you are not the addressee please notify the sender immediately

and delete the message from your system.