Hello everyone

Apologies for cross posting

See below for information about grants for employability projects!

Best wishes

Ruth

Ruth Lawton

University Teaching Fellow for Employability

Centre for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching

Birmingham City University

0121 331 5126

We have moved to 6th Floor Edge Building

http://www2.bcu.ac.uk/celt/employability-personal-development

http://www2.bcu.ac.uk/futureproof

Departmental grants available for Employability projects

The call for bids in the Higher Education Academy’s second phase of teaching development grants has opened today.

Over the next year the HEA is making £1.5 million of funding available for teaching development grants.  The funding will stimulate evidence-based research and encourage innovations in learning and teaching that have the potential for sector-wide impact.

The second phase of the scheme, is aimed at higher education institution departments, with a total of £300,000 being made available up to a maximum of £30,000 per project. Bids are invited on the themes of Employability and/or Internationalisation. Successful bids will demonstrate team impact across the department.

The closing date for departmental bids is 23 October 2011, with successful projects expected to begin on 23 January 2012.

Further information on the teaching development grants can be found at http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/funding

If you have any queries please email [log in to unmask] or alternatively, for an informal discussion, please contact Heather Jackson or Ruth Ashworth via our switchboard on 01904 717500.

Katherine Gent
(née Lagar)

Project Officer

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: +44 (0)1904 717500
Fax: +44 (0)1904 717505

The Higher Education Academy
Innovation Way
York Science Park
Heslington
York
YO10 5BR
United Kingdom

www.heacademy.ac.uk

Follow us on Twitter at  http://twitter.com/#/heacademy

Facebook page

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy.

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131

Send the following command to [log in to unmask] subscribe/unsubscribe LISTNAME FIRSTNAME LASTNAME or Go to the homepage of LISTNAME. Enter ‘Join or leave list (or change settings)’ and enter your details to join, or press the delete button.