Lorna,

I manage OER Commons.  The bookmarking tool should be functional in Chrome, though there is currently a bug that doesn't pull up the bookmark button's "Add OER" title so you'll just see a globe icon.  That should be fixed before tomorrow.  It works appropriately in Firefox and is not yet compatible with IE.

We've been getting a fair amount of use from the tool and would love any feedback from the community and ideas for collaboration around the tool.

We haven't posted any tool-specific documentation yet, though we have demo'd it at some webinars and mentioned it recently in a blog . Are you looking for technical documentation or documentation for users?

Best, Lisa