Its a good idea, but I am wondering how would you record what the patient was signing to? They might be signing in the box that they did not consent... Ultimately, would use of such a pen would be taken as appropriate defence in court or fitness to practice hearing if a OH professional was accused of reporting to management without consent?

Pens such as these are used with some sort of unit by delivery people when they drop things off, so it might be made to work, but I think it might be expensive as it might require a bespoke solution rather than a pen "off the rack".

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: