Totally agree with Di, the payment proves it’s their mistake....Poor girl, what a mess...xx

From: Eccleston Di
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 1:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Assistance/advice please

Also don't accept a refund as this changes NMC position
Regards
Di

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Sep 2011, at 12:58, "sharon naylor" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  ...and they dont appear to have a complaints procedure. Suggest that you forget they are the NMC and deal with it like you would deal with any organisation that has made a mistake that adversely affects you (think car insurance people etc) and politely go for the jugular, if there are any financial losses incurred state that the individual will be taking steps to claim them back. Are there any solicitors nearby that could advise  on this? I wouldnt wait for them to act as it appears obvious that they dont have the same sense of urgency as the individual