Keep us posted on the outcome Lesley.... and just in case you don't know, FCEs can identify "yellow flag" behaviour too that can be having an impact.

On 21 September 2011 14:29, Lesley Bamford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you so much for all your input. As usual you all have some very
helpful advice and opinion and I will be making recommendations to the
company.

Barry, this individual does have a lot of other "non physical issues"
which I suspect are having an influence on symptoms and behaviour.
However, this is vehemently denied. Hopefully the knowledge that the
company is doing everything to ensure continued employment will help
with this.

Kind Regards

Lesley

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Wilkes, Barry
Sent: 21 September 2011 09:12
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Functional capacity WRULD?

I also wonder whether any other psycho-social issues have been
identified i.e. it is not only something which physical treatments or
adjustments back in the work place will solve?

Regards

Barry

Barry Wilkes
Senior Teaching Fellow in Occupational Health and Safety
Warwick Medical School (A-026)
University of Warwick
Gibbet Hill Campus
Coventry