Thanks Karen and Sharon -

-----Original Message-----
From: sharon naylor <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:53
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] fungal nail and meat industry

I wodare say that the GP is thinking of generic "work" rather than the
OH issues - maybe he could come back to work, but not likely that he
should be doing his normal job. Maybe he should be deployed on
alternative or restricted duties, if these arent available then its for
his managers to decide how to account for his absence from the working
environment