From: Carr Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
To: list, Occupational Health mailing <[log in to unmask]>

Sent: 08/09/2011 09:11:46
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] 3 questions

Hi Julie

The research was by Carol Hargreaves and the questions are:

1.      What does the health declaration tell you about the recruit’s health
condition? (is it past, present and/or recurring)

2.      Comparing the health condition with the proposed job-could there be
a work-related vulnerability, requiring adjustments?

3.      Where there is need for adjustment what can you judge about the
appropriateness of the Equality Act to this recruit?

With these 3 questions you should be able to fly through pre-emps :)

Carr

On Sep 8, 2011 8:39 a.m., "Julie Leonard" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> Hi all
>
> can you please help by telling me what are the 3 questions recomended to
> ask at pre employment by Greta Thornbury
>
> thanks in advance jules
>
> ********************************
> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

********************************

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

Make Safety Personal

Sustainability...a collective responsibility. Think before you print.

This email may contain information which is confidential and is intended only for use of the recipient/s named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, disclosure, reliance upon or other use of the contents of this email/fax is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy it.

Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering Limited ("BBCEL")
Registered in England and Wales Number: 04482405
Registered Office: 86 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1PQ

BBCEL is an agent of Balfour Beatty Group Limited
Registered in England and Wales Number: 101073
Registered Office: 130 Wilton Road, London, SW1V 1LQ

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: