Hi,
I can't help thinking there's a strong hint of a Queen song in that title. If you go to www.ergochair.co.uk and give them a ring, they should be able to help.
Lindsey

-----Original Message-----
From:         jacqui livock <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       [log in to unmask]
Date:         Thu, 15 Sep 2011 21:38:27
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] big bottom chairs

hi again
I seem to have question after question this week.
Can anyone direct me to a chair which will accomodate a large bottom on a short lady?
She does not have a wide bottom but one that when seated gives the appearance of very long thighs as it is "all at the back" as a result she has the appearance of an over curved lumbar spine, the chair she has has an adjustable seat pan and even on its furthest forward setting does not offer good support under the thighs. With the back rest at its highest there is not enough "gap" to get her bottom into so in effect her "sitting bones" remain mid seat and the lumbar support is pushing her bottom forward.

I have traweled the catalogues but all seem to have back rests without much bottom clearance.

The larger frame chairs are not suited as she is a small frame

Jacqui

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: