Thanks, I saw it on the BBC news a few weeks ago. Need follow up to understand if there has been an official  document released,

Here in Spain is great and got more ground work x testing our workshop in Granada and possibly cluster rct in Andalusia
See you on Friday

Best wishes
Lucia

Sent from my iPhone