Hi everyone,

James is quite right – Pinyin Joe’s site is excellent for all things Chinese & techie.

All those with IPhone/IPads may also want to check out this new Pinyin writing app – very easy to use  http://www.sinosplice.com/life/archives/2011/09/01/pinyin-typist-for-iphone-ipad

The man behind the Sinosplice website, John Pasden is also a presenter/Educational Director for ChinesePod!  His reviews are usually quite accurate.

Pete

PS-  The Chinese Staffroom now has a monthly newsletter up and running.  If you want to be kept informed of this and indeed any other ‘new stuff’ please sign up here (it takes 1 minute – honest!) - http://www.thechinesestaffroom.com/resources

(box on right hand side of page)

Peter Goodman

Director

Bamboo Learning Ltd/The Chinese Staffroom

(: +44 (0)1622 630533

(: +44 (0)7980 703460

8: www.thechinesestaffroom.com

8: www.bamboolearning.com

+: Bamboo Learning Ltd, 26 Birling Ave, Bearsted, Kent ME14 4AT, UK

logo_twitter_withbird_1000_allblue: @chinesestaffrm

Standard_CSR

This e-mail has been sent in good faith.  Internet communications are not secure and therefore Bamboo Learning Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The content of the email and any attached files are strictly confidential and/or privileged and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, it is strictly forbidden for you to copy, disclose, disseminate, re-transmit, review, make any use of, or take any action in reliance of the information contained in this email and any attached files. If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately to confirm that this email and any attached files have been deleted from your system.  The recipient should check all attached files for viruses before they are opened. Bamboo Learning Limited cannot be held responsible for any failure by the recipient to test for viruses before opening any attached files.  Copyright in this email and any attached files which are created by Bamboo Learning Limited belong to Bamboo Learning Limited.

Bamboo Learning Ltd,

Registered in England & Wales Company No. 5638420.  VAT Registered 928 6921 83

Registered Address: Regent House, 316 Beulah Hill, London SE19 3HF