From: Talis Aspire Users [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Hedges, June [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 September 2011 16:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Talis Aspire User Group: December 2011

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion Linda. I’m sure we can work this into the User Group agenda.

Can I add to Ian’s plea and ask others to please come forward with ideas?

The last User Group stimulated some brilliant discussions and was really useful so it would be great to build on that.

Also, if there are issues that you would like to see addressed in a half day workshop either on the afternoon of the 14/12 (Wed) or the morning of 16/12 (Fri) then please say.

It would be helpful if you could also give a preference regarding the day of the half day workshop so I can book an additional room.

Kind regards,

June

--

June Hedges

Co-ordinator, Teaching & Learning Support Section

UCL Library Services

University College London

Gower Street

London WC1E 6BT

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 0106 (Internal ext. 30106)

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7373

E-mail: [log in to unmask]