Ian

Having now run focus group with staff and collated it with interviews I am now working on a compare and contrast type presentation on staff and student views of reading lists if you think that might be of interest to anyone.

Yours

Linda

Linda Jones,
Law & Criminology Librarian,
Frewen Library,
University of Portsmouth
Cambridge Road
Portsmouth
PO1 2ST
Tel.023 9284 3240

>>> "Ian Corns (Talis)" <[log in to unmask]> 24/08/11 8:41 AM >>>
RESEND: The last email appears to have a load of html within it which doesn't display for some customers. Here's a nice plain text version (hopefully)!

Hi all,
Just a quick announcement so you can get a date in your diary.

At the last User Group meeting, June Hedges (UCL) kindly volunteered to host the next TAUG event.

The confirmed date for this all-day event will be <b>Thursday, 15th December.

We are also considering having a half-day Talis-hosted event either the day before (Afternoon, Weds 14th December) or day after (Morning, 16th December). This follows feedback on the success of aligning the MIS workshop to the last TAUG event, making it easier to attend for customers. We'll be sharing some ideas for possible coverage/content (and welcoming yours) to see if this is something worth doing.

All the best
Ian