Effective Marketing - courses to help you reach out to more people when
budgets are tight

We still have limited availability on three courses this month all about
being effective in marketing and market research.

o          We know it's soon but there are still a few places on Monday 5
September for Low Cost Marketing: Solutions for being effective in
challenging times.  This course has been carefully designed to use your time
and resources effectively.  It is about doing what matters (and nothing
else) to be focused on marketing solutions which are free or low cost.

o          This is swiftly followed by Qualitative Research: A practical
guide to techniques that work on 8 September which is for those who need
tools which really help to understand how people think and feel about an
issue, not just how many people think and feel it.  This kind of research is
essential if we want people to continue to visitor our organisations and
make use of our services for the long-term.

o          We end the month with Visitor and User Data: How to use and
collect it effectively.  This course focuses on reasons for carrying out
visitor research which won't cost the earth, but will provide you with
meaningful, useable data which will improve your organisations long-term
sustainability.  You'll find this course useful if you have reams of data
lying around gathering dust in your office, or need to start from scratch
gathering the data that will matter to your organisation.

Each of these sessions is being run by Henrietta Hopkins or Anita van Mil of
Hopkins Van Mil with the promise of practical advice, plenty of relevant
examples and guidance which is low-cost and effective. Here's is what others
have said about their training style:

Very well organised and well planned day. Anita is an excellent trainer. I
don't often give 5/5 but was very impressed

I have attended various skills workshops in the last couple of years. Yours
was superb

Henrietta gave us practical knowledge and skills which we could implement
straight away.  The course was first class.

Each of these courses costs £145 plus VAT for all course materials, lunch,
and 3 months post course support from your trainer - available as and when
you need it.  Remember you can book and pay online or call me and we can
sort payment and booking over the phone if that's easier.  We're also happy
to invoice your organisation.  We really appreciate your feedback on any of
our programme content or processes - just get in touch.

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity

Tel: 07985 559425
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Follow us on Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/LearningCC> @LearningCC

Join the debate on our  <http://hopkinsvanmil.wordpress.com/> blog

Web:  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/> www.creatingcapacity.org

A social enterprise providing learning programmes

to develop confidence and inspire now and for the future

Don’t forget to book your training over the Summer ready for September!

05/09  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/cc/course.aspx?cId=29> Low cost
marketing

08/09  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/cc/course.aspx?cId=31> Qualitative
research

13/09  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/cc/course.aspx?cId=55> Caring for
your collections

20/09  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/cc/course.aspx?cId=11> Copyright
essentials

27/09  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/cc/course.aspx?cId=16> What’s that
beastie?

29/09  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/cc/course.aspx?cId=33> Visitor and
user data

And don’t forget that our courses can be adapted for
<http://www.creatingcapacity.org/cc/index.aspx?id=4&nAll=yes&nId=32>
in-house use.  An effective value for money solution to team training in
challenging times