Are you selling your service effectively to visitors, users and the media?

Three fascinating courses in October are designed to help focus minds on the needs of visitors and users whether in face-to-face interactions, online or through the media.

o          On 4 October Jerry Hurst comes to Creating Capacity with the brilliant Creating a Customer-Centred Service: A practical approach.  This session will equip participants with the techniques for positive engagement with users and visitors at a time of rapidly changing roles for both staff and service.  It's essential training for all those who have direct contact with visitors and users and reflects on whole staff responsibility to act as ambassadors for the service.

o          Understanding the needs of online audiences is an equally essential skill.  This will be covered in 7th October's session on Advanced Understanding of Online Audiences: the psychology behind successful web design and online communication.  This is being run by Nathalie Nahai founder of We Make Them Click who marries her background in psychology with a passion for ensuring web sites are designed with the user in mind.

o          Working with the Media: Essential skills for media projects and campaigns is a session developed for Creating Capacity by Mark Ellis of Sound Delivery.  It is being held on 11 October for those who wish to reach out more effectively across a range of media developing a successful campaign through good press relations.  In this session participants will move from the traditional press release to conveying their message with panache in a range of forms.

To see what else is coming up soon click on the calendar where you can access any course descriptions past or present.

Courses are priced at £155 or below and fees include all course materials, lunch, and 3 months post course support from your trainer - available as and when you need it.  More details are available by clicking the links.  Remember you can book and pay online or call me and we can sort payment and booking over the phone if that's easier.  We're also happy to invoice your organisation.  We really appreciate your feedback on any of our programme content or processes - just get in touch.

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity

Tel: 07985 559425
Email:
Follow us on Twitter: @LearningCC

Join the debate on our blog

Web: www.creatingcapacity.org

A social enterprise providing learning programmes

to develop confidence and inspire now and for the future