Hello all,

Have you used travel pattern data to inform your service provision? We are looking for data on where people travel from and to in order to shop and work. Is the Census 2001 travel to work data the best we can find or are there perhaps more up to date commercial sources?

Also, I remember a library service Midlands way did some research with a university 6-12 months ago which produced some fancy maps with lots of lines indicating how far people had travelled to their library - if anyone can provide a link to this or similar research I would be very grateful.

Summary will be posted.

Many thanks,

Abigail Luthmann
Equal Access Manager
East Sussex Library and Information Service