Sending libraries to the tower! (You need to read to the end if you can bear
it.)

What a depressingly under-informed discussion!

Are our parliamentarians (elected and otherwise) this ignorant on all topics
they debate?

John

John Dolan OBE

E.  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Tw. @johnrdolan

T. 0121 476 4258

M. 07508 204200

  _____