I would like to remind you of this week's upcoming Serials Solutions webinars where you can learn how to improve resource discovery for your endusers, increase efficiency and make more informed decisions about their e-resources.

You can register online for all the sessions below at http://bit.ly/lGxUfd, or view descriptions and register for individual sessions by using the links below.

New Enhancements Improve E-Resource Management and Assessment – Tuesday, September 20 at 3:00 pm (London), register at http://bit.ly/qa2gOJ

Using 360 Counter to Assess Your Collection: Usage Statistics Aggregation and Reporting Made Easy – Wednesday, September 21 at 11:00 am (London), register at http://bit.ly/r6zlHD

What’s New and Upcoming with the Summon™ Service – Thursday, September 22 at 2:30 pm (London), register at http://bit.ly/oYNEIb

We hope you can attend one, if not all, of the sessions.

If you are unfamiliar with the Summon™ service or our management services, 360 Counter and 360 Resource Manager, we encourage you to visit http://www.serialssolutions.com/Summon or http://www.serialssolutions.com/management/ to learn more about these services.

You can also request more information, at http://bit.ly/qsew1D, so that one of our local representatives can talk with you to assess your needs and demonstrate how our discovery and management solutions can benefit your library.

Regards,

Scott Schuetze
Sr. Marketing Manager
Serials Solutions