*** Apologies for cross posting ***

Two workshops have been arranged in the East Midlands
Chesterfield Library  Monday 7th Nov - a few places available
Loughborough University Tuesday 8th Nov - accepting waiting list requests
(nearly everyone on the Willesden Green waiting list got a place, so it's
worth joining the waiting list)

Outline programme can be found below.

To reserve a place please contact [log in to unmask]

Are your usage stats as high as they could or should be?

You are invited to join us at one of these lively, informative, interactive
sessions:

Where and when?

Chesterfield Library, New Beetwell Street, Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Monday 7th November at 10.00 am

OR

Loughborough University Library, Loughborough, LE11 3TU

Tuesday 8th November at 10.00 am

Who should attend?

Library staff in all sectors responsible for marketing and usage of online
resources

Morning Programme:  Promoting ALL your online resources - quick overview on
what's already been done by over 100 librarians.  What more should suppliers
be doing to help you?  Come up with something nobody's thought of yet in the
workshop sessions!  Cross-sector networking.

13.00 - 14.00     Lunch

14.00 - 15.30     Optional Credo Reference demonstration and hands-on
training session

All the sessions (and lunch) are free of charge.

Sessions are run by Credo Reference, but are supplier-neutral.  Some
Credo-specific initiatives will be covered, but should be of general
interest.

Feedback comments

"Excellent and informative session.  Well balanced between Credo and other
resources.  Good networking opportunity - which I had not envisioned when
signing up - thank you!"  Public Librarian

"Very professional and informative.  Glad I decided to commit valuable time
to this session." University Librarian

"It was most informative and dare I say enjoyable, hoorah!" School Librarian

"Thanks for the very useful day.  Is the suggestion sheet from the pack
online, or available to send please? Useful for our publicity group - we
have a meeting next week." FE College Librarian

RSVP to me,  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] stating whether you like to come for just the
morning/stay for lunch/stay for the whole day - and any dietary
requirements.

Venue details

Chesterfield Library location:

<http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/leisure/libraries/find_your_local_library/ches
terfield/default.asp>
http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/leisure/libraries/find_your_local_library/chest
erfield/default.asp

Travel details to Loughborough University can be found at:
<http://www.lboro.ac.uk/about/findus.html>
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/about/findus.html

Upcoming workshops

Keep up to date with workshops in your area - or request one! - at
<http://www.librariesthriving.org/home/ukworkshops>
http://www.librariesthriving.org/home/ukworkshops

Hope to see you there!

Best wishes

Anne

Anne Kail
Credo Reference
 <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Phone (direct) 01865 339 452
Phone (mobile) 07515 328 591
Prama House, 267 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 7HT