Hi Helen, I asked about this a couple of weeks ago and the guidance has been produced but by oversight it hasn’t yet been put on the HELM website. I got a pdf copy from Dave Batchelor which I can forward to you if would like?

Best wishes

Moya

Moya Watson
Historic Environment Officer, Archaeology Planning Advisory Service
Cheshire Shared Services

Tel: 01244 973997

Email: moya.watson@cheshirewestandchester
Location: Backford Hall, Backford, Chester CH1 6PZ

Please note my usual working days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday