Dear colleagues,

I am delighted to be able to announce that as in previous years,
there will be a training session for postgraduates and early career
researchers prior to the WIGS conference this year. This year, the
programme will be as follows:

Friday 11 November, Leeds Humanities Research Institute:

14.00-14.45 teaching translation workshop - Lyn Marven (Liverpool) /
Helen Finch (Leeds)

15.00-15.45 Academic Careers talk - Sara Jones (Birmingham)

Could I ask all colleagues who have postgraduate students who are
eligible to join WIGS to encourage them to attend, and to remind them
that there is funding available for postgraduate students who wish to
attend the session? If attendees could confirm in advance, that would
be appreciated though not obligatory.

With best wishes,

Helen Finch

Dr. Helen Finch,