(Sent on behalf of Dan Olsen)

Dear friends and colleagues,

I have been asked to do a photo essay on religious billboards for an upcoming book edited by Stanley Brunn (University of Kentucky). I was wondering if any of you have pictures of examples of religious billboards that I can use for this photo essay. I would need the photo, the location of where the photo was taken, and a statement saying that I can use the picture in the upcoming publication. In addition to examples of religious billboards, I am also interested in any pictures people may have of atheist-themed billboards, which is symptomatic of the “New Atheism” movement in the United States. Any pictures and willingness to have them published in this forthcoming book would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Daniel H. Olsen

Assistant Professor

Department of Geography, Brandon University
Room 4-10, John R. Brodie Science Centre
270 18th Street, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada R7A 6A9

Phone: (204) 727-9766
Fax: (204) 728-7346

To unsubscribe from the GEOGREL list, click the following link:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEOGREL&A=1