Dear Tectonics Community,

Thanks to all of you. Your replys fully satisfied me about the question. However, I have another question I could not find satisfactory explanation(s) about either, that is "What are the physical meanings of angle of internal friction and angle of external friction, not graphical meaning as in the case of the figure in the attachment"  In other words what are the logical explanations of them and why do they occur? what are the reasons behind these terms.

I am asking my questions one by one not to confuse the terms and discussions and also waste your valuable time .

I love you the community, kind regards,

Aydin CICEK