Dear all,

as you may remember, the next EGU General Assembly will be in Vienna next April 22th to 27th.

The officers of the division of Tectonics and Structural Geology (TS) are organizing the programme that, according to the bottom-to-top phylosophy adopted by EGU, has to be as much as possible suggested by you.  A couple of weeks are still available for suggesting sessions (and, possibly, help as conveners of the session/s you propose).  Please have a look at:

http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2012/provisionalprogramme/TS

The programme is very broad and we are confident that you can fit your session/s under one of the 9 thematic  headers we propose (from TS2 to TS10).  Moreover, TS1 allows to include subjects not well fitting into the thematic headers.  So please think about helping us to make the 2012 TS programme more and more attractive for all colleagues.  Pleae feel free to pass this remind to your colleagues.

We would have a very "intense week" for all researchers dealing with Tectonics and Structural Geology, where people will be able to enjoy stimulating and innovative oral and poster contributions, to attend townhall meetings and working meetings in splinter rooms, to think about future projects, to establish new working relationships...and enjoy Vienna, of course.   for doing this, WE NEED YOUR  HELP!

Looking forward to meet you in Vienna!

Best wishes,

Fabrizio Storti and Susanne Buiter

Fabrizio Storti
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Parma
Campus Universitario - Parco Area delle Scienze 157/A
I-43124 Parma, Italy
Tel:+39 0521905369
FAX: +39 0521905327
E-mail: [log in to unmask]