Hi

I am working at St James Priory in Bristol[Next to bus station] We are proposing to deliver learning sessions to primary and secondary schools in the Bristol area. We are seeking freelance educators to deliver the learning programme on a sessional basis. If you are interested in being involved please contact me at the address below.

We will be piloting the sessions this Autumn and I would  like any interested freelancer/s to be involved at this stage of development.

Best wishes

Allan Randall

Focused Learning and Interpretation

Glebe House