Hi Guys,

sounddelivery have got a fantastic range of events coming up over the next few months that I thought you’d be interested in.  These include low cost practical workshops, free evening speaker events and lots more.  I am aware that some of our speaker events have more of a traditional charity feel but I think that there is crossover and shared learnings.  We are working on some evening events specifically for the cultural and heritage sector over the next few months so do get in contact if you’ve got topics you’d like covered.

You can find it all in this new ebooklet http://www.sounddelivery.org.uk/sounddelivery-school-of-digital-media/  we’ve put together.  If not here are some dates for your diaries.

Social Media Surgery: Friday 23rd September (Free for small organisations, social enterprises charities, museum & heritage organisations)

Come along to our offices at Cityside House from 1.30 - 6pm where there'll be a number of digital surgeons to help with your social media queries.  Email [log in to unmask] to let us know you're coming.

Powerful Podcasting: Thursday 6th October Learn what makes compelling audio, how to record and edit interviews, compile a podcast and where you can place it to get the most listeners.

Video for the Web: Friday 7th October A hands on course giving you the skills you'll need to film and edit your own material.

Social Media Advanced: Tuesday 18th October How to maximise the potential of blogging, Twitter and social networks for your organisation and get hands on with the newest social media trends.

Social Media Basics: Friday 21st October & Monday 7th November A practical workshop focussing on free or inexpensive new media applications and the opportunities they offer your organisation.

Digital Storytelling: Thursday 1st November Learn how to combine photos and sound to create audio slideshows of your stories.

We are also running half day workshops:

Hands-on Twitter - 4th November Hands-on blogging - 4th November  Facebook for Marketing - 18th November  How to create a social media strategy - 18th November.

To book your place on any of our courses or to talk to us about how we can help, call 020 7993 6340 or email [log in to unmask]

soundtalks: September and October

Along with Third Sector PR and Communications Network, we're delighted to be hosting two FREE speaker events in September and October.

soundtalks: successful social media campaigning with Simon Berry of ColaLife An evening with Simon Berry of ColaLife

Tuesday 20th September 6 pm - 8.30 pm Location: 3rd floor, Cityside House, 40 Adler Street, London E1 1EE

 http://soundtalks-simonberry.eventbrite.com/

 How Can Documentaries Contribute to Social Change: An evening with Brian Woods and Jezza Neuman of True Vision Productions

Thursday 20th October 5.45 pm - 8.45 pm

Location: Christian Aid, 35 Lower Marsh, Waterloo, London SE1 7RL

True Vision have produced a series of award-winning documentaries. Their most recent film, Poor Kids, highlighted the issue of child poverty. It went out on BBC1, was watched by more than 3 million people, became the number one trending topic on Twitter and surpassed the BBC record for online responses to a film.

Brian and Jezza will be discussing how documentaries can contribute to social change and why they decided to set up the True Vision Foundation.

Book your tickets here. http://soundtalksoctober.eventbrite.com/

Hope to see you at some of these events!

Jude

Jude Habib
Founder/Director - sounddelivery
T: 020 7993 6340 | M: 07803 721481