Hi Saad,

Thank you very much! It did work perfectly.

Best wishes,
Ramona

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Saad Jbabdi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Ramona
You can resample your b0 image to be 104x128 using FLIRT: ( flirt -in b0 -out b0_resampled -ref dwi -applyxfm -init eye.mat ) where dwi is one of the diffusion weighted images and eye.mat is the identity matrix.

Saad.

--
Saad Jbabdi
University of Oxford, FMRIB Centre