Hi Sandra,

I had a quick look at the different code versions since October 2008. Regarding dtifit and the FA calculation nothing has changed, I suspect the changes you observe do not reflect differences in the FA values, but differences in the min/max values in fslview that define contrast/brightness. If not, please let us know.

Regarding bedpostx, there have been some changes, the major ones have to do with the initialization of the MCMC. These were incorporated in FSL 4.1.5 and in later versions.

Cheers,
Stam